The leading global foodservice retailer chain hired us to change their social conversation around food quality and improve its brand reputation. They wanted us to develop an end-to-end process to identify common misperceptions within millions of social messages and respond with facts through an empathetic, human voice.
Solutions & Services Provided
We have a team of 20 full-time social care agents that provide monitoring, engagement, insight, and analytics. We support 18-hour coverage, 7 days a week. The team is located out of two offices. Inside of our newly built Digital Intelligence Hub in Peoria, Illinois sits 16 team members, with the remainder of the team as well as our data analyst onsite at company’s Global Headquarters in downtown Chicago. Both teams are connected digitally via video conferencing and of course, social media.
- Sprinklr – our social enterprise platform
- Artificial Intelligence – to help weed out non-actionable social mentions (spam, news, retweets, etc.) and to help prioritize social content for engagement
- Automated Rules Engine – to help route the right social mentions to the right team members based on keywords
- Automation – to automatically tag social mentions based on relevant keywords which reduces agent effort
- Text Analytics – to decode the voice of the customer
Key Initiatives Implemented to support Social Media Customer Service:
- Conducted social customer care
- Monitored 14,000+ local restaurant Facebook pages
- Amplified positive brand sentiment
- Protected the Brand
- Monitored marketing campaigns and their effectiveness
- Provided analytics and insight
- Cost reduction
- Protect the Brand & cost reduction
- Customer retention & revenue from loyalty
Let our vision and expertise help you get ahead.