About India’s Second Largest Paint Company
A game changer in every paint segment with a vibrant portfolio of paints and tailor-made customer. The paint company has an International presence in 5 countries – India, Nepal, Poland, Bangladesh, and Russia. The company's countrywide distribution network of 25,000+ dealers and has 13 manufacturing units.
Discovery, Re-platform, Upgrade and Integration
Solutions & Services Provided
We delivered a 360-degree digital transformation plan, led by our content marketing strategy.
- We built a profile for the brands’ online consumers and developed a content strategy that would resonate with the target audience
- As a result of our consumer study, we built the 7th sense content strategy
- The 7th sense theme focused on equating colors to different human senses, this was then crafted into a responsive website.
- In conjunction with the website, we started a blog called imaginecolours.com, where content is updated on a weekly basis. The content is curated for the search to grow the online presence.
- Additionally, we had influential guest bloggers write exclusive content for the brand and share it with their followers. This increased the variety of the content and grew the consumer base organically.
Social Media Marketing:
- We took the 7th sense theme to social media and created engaging content that was supported by event-based campaigns and positive feedback.
- Post-revamp, website traffic grew by 500%
- Facebook fans grew by 15x
- More than 50% of top keywords for the brand ranked in the Top 10 Results
- Twitter followers increased by 23%
Visualization of Project Outcomes
The highest number of Facebook Fans & Twitter Followers in the paint’s industry
The most engaging brand across the social media platforms in the paint industry