Director of Client Services
A Director of Client Services (DCS) is responsible for managing existing account sales/relations and new account sales from qualification through to close. The DCS will accomplish this through effective client relationship management, assisting with marketing programs, organizing client training programs, organizing user group activities and generally reporting and supporting customer satisfaction levels. This role will focus on driving Cloud Services sales to existing clients and prospects. The DCS must have previous Cloud Sales experiences with notable success, ideally with IBM, AWS, Azure or one of their key business partners. This role will be responsible for driving new cloud revenue and will carry an annual quota.
The position reports directly to the Vice President of Client Services.
- Proven individual track record of high achievement in a fast-growth technology environment
- Knowledge and experience with industry specific business challenges
- Experience in selling cloud solutions to IT a must
- Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing. Takes responsibility for own success, doesn’t externalize, accepts challenges, does not take “no” as failure, but as an opportunity to succeed.
- Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others; Consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company; Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style; Demonstrates concerns for job safety for self and others.
- Ability to understand customer business challenges and articulate go forward solution and plans
- Excellent understanding of a complex sales process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and comfort with vision casting solutions to solve specific business problems
- Ability and experience in presenting to senior level corporate management
- Experience with the Sandler Sales Model or any other known sales training is a plus
- Develop new accounts through prospecting, networking and presenting the company value proposition
- Identify and develop sales opportunities based on strategic needs of clients and potential engagements. Help clients understand how the critical capabilities of our company’s solutions are aligned with their business initiatives
- Develop credible relationships with channel partners and create sales opportunities through the channel sales team
- Expand the number and scope of projects with existing clients to ultimately promote higher levels of client satisfaction
- Grow the client portfolio revenue year over year and enhance profitability
- Create and manage the development of new client contract and SOW’s
- Work with both pursuit and delivery team members to assure appropriate overall program-level business strategy alignment
- Foster a positive working relationship with senior business executives and sponsors from the client organization and Element
- Understand all client engagements and how the project impacts the overall business results
- Assist to ensure appropriate client communications and funding are in line with all contractual agreements
- Cold calling and strong LinkedIn expertise is a plus
- Follow up on trade show leads and territory development using various lists, reports and/or online lead sources
- Maintain a pipeline of projects and report regularly on forecast and progress
- Maintain all documentation of relative client interaction in the company CRM system
- Communicate and work to resolve project issues
- Manage multiple tasks effectively and coordinate tasks with other departments
- Elevate Element’s client relationship to the of Trusted Advisor status by efficient and effective follow up
- Recommend strategies and other senior managers at Element to provide strategic value to customers and company
- Provide escalation management, coordinating the involvement of others at Element as needed to resolve escalations in a timely and effective manor and thus maintain or improve customer satisfaction
- B.A., Business or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of ten years successful experience in the sale of cloud technologies & services
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in an office-based environment
- Ability to travel as required meeting team and department goals (30%)