Digital Marketing Analyst
Few days in a month
Week of 17th or 24th
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics with experience in doing website audits & providing recommendations
- Experience in tag management capabilities like Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Provide in-depth and insightful custom reports to communicate key metrics and findings
- Recommend and create A/B or multivariate tests to improve user experience and conversion
- Document marketing strategies and processes and recommend improvements
- Analyze campaign data and adjust strategies to deliver maximum return on investment
- Ability to analyze traffic & marketing funnel conversions from channels, sources, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SQL-based relational databases
- Experience with digital analysis and related software preferred (e.g., Adobe Analytics / Omniture, WebTrends, etc.).
- Experience in reporting systems preferred (e.g. tableau, powerbi, etc.)
Nice to have:
Experience managing third party tags including Doubleclick and others, and validating/auditing tag placements for digital marketing campaigns.