Big Data Architect
As an Oracle, AWS and IBM partner, we help our clients transform the way they reach and connect with customers. Our team is made up of certified experts with experience across multiple industries. We are committed to continuing to grow and develop our talent and provide a great place to work. We are looking for voracious learners to partner with our amazing colleagues and deliver high quality solutions to our Customers.
Hiring for Austin and Chicago. Open to remote for the right candidate.
Need an architect with overall 12+ years of IT experience & 3+ years of AWS experience in following technologies:
- Deploying and monitoring scalable infrastructure in Amazon web services(AWS), DevOps tools and methodologies
- Deep understanding and working experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hortonworks & AWS Big Data solutions
- Solid understanding of Big Data ETL
- Experience in architecting solutions around AWS EMR, Kinesis (Data Streams/Analytics), Kafka, Spark, Hive, HDFS, Hadoop (Hortonworks), S3, RedShift, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda
- Experience with Informatica Cloud for ETL
- Strong understanding of Datawarehousing Technologies & Concepts
- Experience in Cloud DevOps
- Experience in reporting tools such as Tableau
- Experience in ML / AI modeling preferred
This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Program.